Saturday 13th August: Biodiversity Bingo:
- Biodiversity Bingo is a fun guided interactive walk on the Oldbridge Estate. Families can explore and discover all the treasures that nature has to offer. Family activity to be shared and enjoyed. Event begins at 2pm.
Wednesday 17th August: Grassland/Meadow Field Day:
- Join National Parks and Wildlife Service Ecologists, Maurice Eakin (Senior Ecologist) and Maria Long (Grassland Ecologist) for a field day of identifying grasses and wildflowers on the Oldbridge Estate. Talk and walk 10am – 1pm (2.5 hours approx…)
Saturday 20th August: Battlesite Walk:
- Put on your walking shoes and join us on Saturday 20th August at 2pm for a guided walk through the famous Battle of the Boyne 1690 site. Learn all about the kings and armies involved in the largest battle in Irish history. Starting Point – Front of Oldbridge House. Wear suitable footwear for uneven terrain.
Sunday 21st August: Water Heritage Day + 17th Century Living History
- Join members of IWAI (Boyne Navigation Group) for a talk and walk detailing the work they are doing restoring the Boyne canal.
- Step back to life in the 17th Century and meet the Musketeer, Barber Surgeon, Pay Master and Coin Maker in the stable yard of the Battle of the Boyne exhibition. Displays from 11am to 4pm.